- The default view is the date sort. This displays the most recent sermons at the top of the page. The morning message is always displayed above the evening message.
- There are six ways to sort the archived messages, Date, Message Title, Preacher, Scripture, Text, and Series. All the sorts appear in alphabetic order except the date, scripture, and text sort functions. The scripture and text sorts are in order that they appear in the Bible.
- The message title appears in bold, when clicked on, it will open a pop up window displaying all the relevant information about the message. Make sure you have popups enabled before clicking on the message name.
- In the popup window you have the open of listening to the message by streaming the file or you can download the file to your computer. Click the Listen button and the message will be opened with the default program of the browser for mp3 media files. There is also the option of right clicking on the Download button and going to save as to download the file instead of streaming the file.
- The links for the scripture and text will open a new browser window to Bible Gateway.com and shows the corresponding Bible reference to follow along with.
- The RSS button on the left is for a feed reader syndicate that will update when a new sermon is put online. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.
- The iTunes button will open the itunes application (if it is installed) and display the Second CRC of Kalamazoo's Podcast listing. Here the podcast can be subscribed to so the latest message will be downloaded when it's availible.
- If iTunes is not installed, clicking on that itune button will open a page to download and install itunes.